Date(s) - 10/10/2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre
HIP COGNITIVE, DEMENTIA AND MEMORY SERVICE (CDAMS) presents:
“Dementia, more than Cognitive Impairment: Managing the Whole Person”
- Professor David Ames Professor of Ageing & Health, University of Melbourne
- Professor Sue Kurrle Current Chair in Health Care of Older People in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Sydney
- Professor Gustavo Duque Academic Lead of Medicine at Western Health, Geriatrician with a research interest in frailty in older persons.
- Associate Professor Jane Tolman Associate Professor of Aged Care at the Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre at the University of Tasmania.
- Dementia & Cognitive Impairment in the Hospital setting
- The Complexities of managing a Person with Dementia in the community
- Dementia & Frailty
- End of Life Care
For more information, please click here.