Date(s) - 16/10/2018
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Alzheimer’s WA Community Services Symposium – The ‘We’ in Dementia will be held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre on 16 October 2018.
The symposium brings together service providers to participate in a dynamic event of sharing ideas and opportunities to enhance the lives of people living with dementia.
Hosted by MC Deborah Kennedy, speakers for 2018 include:
- Helen Sanderson, CEO Helen Sanderson Associates – International leader in person-centred care and culture change
- Dr Helena Popovic MBBS – National leading authority on improving brain function
- Nick Maisey, CEO Befriend – Social change leader in growing inclusive, connected communities
- Dr Bob Zeigler, COTA WA volunteer and advocate for healthy ageing
- Meredith Blake, Deputy Head of School UWA Law – researcher in supported decision making.
For further information, click here or call 1300 66 77 88. Tickets available here.